What day of the month is it? What day of the week is it? I honestly couldn’t tell you. I stopped counting what day of quarantine we were on once we passed day 20 or so. Luckily, I’ve been able to get outside for a run or walk, while being sure to wear a mask and keep a safe distance from people. But I’ve been loving trying new online workouts as well, to build different muscles and just switch up my normal routine. Which brings me to this list of the best quarantine-friendly workouts you can do at home (all for free!).
Here are my favorite quarantine-friendly at home workouts:
- MadFit – Real time workouts that are all either 10, 15, or 20 minutes long. I love that she does the workout with you and you can choose whatever style suits you: lower abs, lean legs, full body HIIT, or yoga to name a few.
- Chloe Ting – love these one! easy to follow.
- Emi Wong – I love her ab workouts!
- Melissa Wood Health – I love Melissa’s workout method for creating long, lean lines with precise, low impact movements. She’s got a bunch of free workout videos on her IGTV.
- Alo Yoga – If yoga is more your style, try these ones!
And you, What’re you doing to stay motivated and active?