P R O T E C T I N G your inner peace can be an extremely hard task, and its something I battle with weekly which i’m sure many can relate to Not only am I on an entrepreneurial journey, but also a spiritual journey of protecting my energy, fulfilling my GOD-given purpose and healing & sharing my heart.
Majority of the time I believe I can handle what’s thrown at me especially as my energy is generally focused on my goals & the life i’m designing for myself. But there will always be those little moments where outside influences will try to disrupt your little sanctuary.
Self improvement is the key element to succeeding on these goals. Below is a list of 5 techniques I have adopted to keep the negativity at bay:
1. Be protective of the messages you allow into your consciousness. Scare-mongering people have no place in your life, if you can’t eliminate them completely, at least tune them out.
2. Fear and love cannot cohabitate. If you feel your inner peace is at risk, chose love! List a few things you’re grateful for and shift your energy to the good things you have in life.
3. Hate & anger. Both bring chaos to your mind which in turn blinds you to forgetting about your values. Hate and anger cause us to act recklessly and ignore all logics. Both are not good for your being.
4. Self doubt. If we do not believe in ourselves then we have already lost.
5. Try not to worry. Instead of wasting time worrying about what you can’t control, try and focus on what you can do now.
Wishing you all the best